The conference will take place 2-4 November 2021, in an entirely online format and will run synchronously during UK afternoon time in order to accommodate attendees from a broad range of time zones. Please consult the World clock to see how your timezone lines up with the conference schedule.
Registration will provide you with access to the papers in advance, live streaming of the conference presentations, online social and discussion channels, and recordings of the presentations to consult at your convenience (shortly after the live sessions have taken place).
- Regular delegate fee: £50.
- Free for those who would otherwise be unable to attend due to cost
Please read the Terms and Conditions before registering.
Instructions for registration
- Go to the conference platform https://libpmc14.exordo.com/login. You can log in using your existing details or create an account.
- Click the ‘Register’ button and follow the steps.
– We accept both credit card and bank transfer payments, however we would respectfully request payment by credit card wherever possible.
– If paying by credit card please use the address registered to the card for billing address. For those paying by bank transfer please use the address as you would like it to appear on your invoice.
– Even if there is no charge for your conference place, you will still be asked for billing information due to the system configuration. Please enter ‘N/A’ in each section to be able to proceed.
We would like to thank our sponsors who are helping us make this conference affordable:
Would you like to see your logo here? Visit our page for sponsorship opportunities to find out more.