Skip to content
- Presenters are expected to give an animated presentation, not to read aloud the text of their paper.
- Presenters of full papers will have 25 minutes for their paper, plus 5 minutes for questions.
- Presenters of lightening papers have 8 minutes for their paper, plus 2 minutes for questions (which may be taken after each paper or after a number of papers, depending on the session chair).
- Presentations can be given in Powerpoint or Prezi. Presentations written in other software (e.g. OpenOffice) but saved in this format are acceptable.
- There will be a host for each session in the programme. Once these are agreed, your session chair will contact you directly regarding your presentation.
- All presentations must be submitted to the session host in advance – each session host will inform the presenters in their session of the deadline for this.
- We advise that presenters bring some form of backup for their presentation (e.g. a version on a USB stick) in case of technical difficulties.
- Internet access may be available for presenters, but we request that presenters notify their session host of this need ASAP.