Unfortunately papers from the 11th Northumbria International Conference on Performance Measurement and Metrics in Libraries (2015) will not be available as Conference Proceedings, published by the University of York.
Authors who presented at this conference are instead offered the opportunity to publish in the following peer reviewed journals published by Emerald – Performance Measurement & Metrics, Library Review, Library Management and Information & Learning Science.
If you would like your paper to be considered by the journals, please review and update the literature in the original paper and submit your revised paper via ScholarOne – https://mc.manuscriptcentral.com/pmm or https://mc.manuscriptcentral.com/lr or https://mc.manuscriptcentral.com/lm or https://mc.manuscriptcentral.com/ils choosing 11th Northumbria conference papers from the drop down options. Submissions must include a footnote acknowledging presentation at the 11th conference .
The 11th Northumbria Conference Editorial Board members are:
- John Bertot (Professor, University of Maryland)
- Judith Broady-Preston (Reader in Information Management, Aberystwyth University)
- Colleen Cook (Trenholme Dean of Libraries, McGill University)
- Karin De Jager (Associate Professor, University of Cape Town)
- Mike Heaney (IFLA Publications Series Editor; formerly Executive Secretary, The Bodleian Library, University of Oxford)
- Martha Kyrillidou (Senior Director, ARL Statistics and Service Quality Programs, Association of Research Libraries)
- Roswitha Poll (German Institute for Standardisation; formerly Chief Librarian, University of Münster)
- Joan Stein (Head of Access Services, Carnegie Mellon University Libraries)
- Stephen Town (Conference Convenor; Director of Information and University Librarian, University of York)
- Frankie Wilson (Head of Assessment, Bodleian Libraries)