The Conference Organising Committee includes all of the Directors of the Community Interest Company plus up to four volunteers.
2021 Organising Committee
* Denotes Directors of the Community Interest Company
- Ciara McCaffrey, University of Limerick *
- Frankie Wilson, Bodleian Libraries *
- Graham Stone, Jisc *
- Ingela Wahlgren, Swedish University of Agricultural Sciences *
- Jackie Belanger, University of Washington *
- Martha Kyrillidou, QualityMetrics, LLC *
- Selena Killick, The Open University *
- Simone Fühles-Ubach, Technische Hochschule Köln *
- Starr Hoffman, University of Nevada, Las Vegas *
Additional volunteers will be added in early 2021.
Additional information on LibPMC Community Interest Company
The International Conference on Performance Measurement has been running biennially since 1995. In its 25-year history, it has been supported by professional societies, library schools, national and university libraries alike. To ensure future stability of the conference the Library Performance Measurement Conference has formally registered as a Community Interest Company (CIC) in the UK. The conference has always operated on a cost-recovery basis only; and the CIC guarantees that any surplus is reinvested into future conferences. A small team of people act as non-salaried Directors of the CIC, ensuring it continues to provide a forum for the Library and Information Professional Community.