The Conference Organising Committee includes all of the Directors of the Community Interest Company plus four volunteers.
2021 Organising Committee
* Denotes Directors of the Community Interest Company
- Carli Spina, Fashion Institute of Technology (2021 volunteer)
- Ciara McCaffrey, University of Limerick *
- Elaine Sykes, Liverpool John Moores University (2021 volunteer)
- Frankie Wilson, Bodleian Libraries *
- Graham Stone, Jisc *
- Ingela Wahlgren, Swedish University of Agricultural Sciences *
- Jackie Belanger, University of Washington *
- Magdalena Paul, University of Warsaw (2021 volunteer)
- Martha Kyrillidou, QualityMetrics, LLC *
- Selena Killick, The Open University *
- Simon Hart, University of Otago (2021 volunteer)
- Simone Fühles-Ubach, Technische Hochschule Köln *
- Starr Hoffman, University of Nevada, Las Vegas *
LibPMC Advisory Group Members
The Advisory Group are ‘Friends of the Conference’, who may volunteer to undertake proposal submission review, chair sessions, or provide input on conference programming.
- Colleen Cook, McGill University
- Roswitha Poll, University of Münster
- Robin Bergart, University of Guelph
- Holt Zaugg, Brigham Young University
Additional information on LibPMC Community Interest Company
The International Conference on Performance Measurement has been running biennially since 1995. In its 25-year history, it has been supported by professional societies, library schools, national and university libraries alike. To ensure future stability of the conference the Library Performance Measurement Conference has formally registered as a Community Interest Company (CIC) in the UK. The conference has always operated on a cost-recovery basis only; and the CIC guarantees that any surplus is reinvested into future conferences. A small team of people act as non-salaried Directors of the CIC, ensuring it continues to provide a forum for the Library and Information Professional Community.