The following are guidelines for presenters when preparing their content for publication in the Conference Proceedings
- All papers will be published in the Conference Proceedings.
- Articles for the Conference Proceedings must be submitted via Ex Ordo by 24 July 2017.
- Selected papers will be published in Special Issues of Library Review and Performance Measurement & Metrics
- The full Proceedings will be available online to Conference attendees ONLY within 1 month of the Conference.
- The full Proceedings will be available Open Access following the publication of the two journal Special Issues.
- It is expected that all full papers and lightening papers will be written up for the Proceedings. Workshops may be written up, but it is not expected that they will.
- Full papers should be 2000-5000 words in length, and conform to the manuscript requirements.
- Lightening papers should be 2000-3000 words in length, and conform to the manuscript requirements.
- Papers selected for publication in Library Review and Performance Measurement & Metrics will need to comply with Emerald’s publishing guidelines.